Genshin Impact offers a large selection of characters players can summon. It may seem easy at first, but it can be difficult to pull the desired character from the Wish system. Since Genshin ImpactThis is a Gacha game. There is a lot luck and RNG involved in pulling the right character. Sometimes you may need to spend some money to get it. You can still play the game without spending any money, and there are other free-to-play options that are comparable to summonable characters. Barbara is a top healer in the free game. Her kit is simple and she has seen a lot lately. Here’s a guide on how you can use Barbara on a battlefield.
Barbara is primarily a support-healer, and does not have DPS. While she is a one-dimensional character, she can work with almost any team. While she can deal some decent damage if built appropriately, her primary purpose is to heal everyone and keep them alive during battles.
- Normal Attack: Four times, using water splash that deals Hydrodamage.
- Attempted Attack: Consumes Stamina to deal AOE Hydro damage.
- Elemental Skill Barbara summons water dropslets to form a loop around the active character. Based on Barbara’s maximum HP, the loop deals Hydro damage to any person who comes into contact with it and heals that character.
- Elemental Burst Barbara’s max HP heals the entire crew.
Barbara is an active banner character that is rated up and it is easy to dupe her. She is a reliable healer, but she does not need the Constellation. Overall, she is a great support. Here is Barbara Constellation.
- First Dupe-Gleeful songs: Barbara replenishes 1 energy every 10 seconds.
- Second Dupe-Vitality burst: Reduces Elemental Skill cooldown by 15%. Hydro damage is increased 15% while Elemental Skill active.
- Tomorrow’s Third Dupe-Star: Increases the level of her Elemental Burst by 3 levels (goes up to level 15).
- Fourth Dupe-Attentiveness be My Power: For every foe Barbara hits using her Charged Attack she regenerates 1 energy. She can recover up to 5 Energy per charged attack.
- The Fifth Dupe-The Pure Companionship Increases the level of her Elemental Skill by 3 levels (goes up to level 15).
- Sixth Dupe-Dedicating All You: Automatically revives a dead crew member baring when Barbara is on the field. Restores the entire health of the newly revived crew member (CDR=15mins).
Barbara’s Best Build
Prototype Malice is Barbara’s favorite weapon. This craftable weapon can be obtained easily by F2P players. It has a base attack level of 42 (Lvl 1), and boosts your overall HP by 9%. Prototype Malice, which provides both damage as well as a health boost, is perfect for Barbara since her healing relies on her maximum health.
Barbara’s Exile Set is a great tool for her early game. This increases energy recharge by 20%, and gives crew members 2 energy every 6 seconds. Barbara is dependent on her abilities so this set of artifacts lets her spam more abilities and ensures that she heals more consistently.
- Ascension Level 1 – Maximum level 20 Varunada Lazurite Silver x1 +Philanemo Mushroom x3 + Diving Scroll x3
- Ascension Level 2, maximum level 40 Varunada Lazurite Fragment x3 + Cleansing Heart x2 + Philanemo Mushroom x10 + Diving Scroll x15
- Ascension Level 3 (maximum level 50): Varunada Lazurite Fragmentt x6 + Cleansing Heart x2 + Philanemo Mushroom x20 + Sealed Scroll x12
- Ascension Level 4 (maximum level 60) Varunada Lazurite Chunk x3 + Cleansing Heart x8 + Philanemo Mushroom + Sealed Scroll x18
- Ascension Level 5 (maximum level 70) Varunada Lazurite Chunk x6 + Cleansing Heart x12 + Philanemo Mushroom x45 + Forbidden Curse Scroll x16
- Ascension Level 6 (maximum level 80) Varunada Lazurite Gemstone x6 + Cleansing Heart x20 + Philanemo Mushroom x60 + Forbidden Curse Scroll x24
Barbara’s best team
Barbara’s team building strategy is best when she has a high DPS character. Barbara can pair up Diluc with the most damage-potential character in the game. Pairing Barbara with a secondary damage dealer of ranged range can also work well, since she is primarily a healer. Both FischlVenti works well with Diluc or Barbara. Sucrose, who brings much-needed crowd control with her, is also a valuable crew member.